PLEASE NOTE: Making some exciting changes and currently not consulting. Stay tuned for update in early 2018!
Congratulations you have taken the first steps in changing your life!
The consultation basis starts with your Initial Consultation (60 minutes), where we will discuss your current concerns, goals, medical history, current nutrition and lifestyle. From here we can identify the major changes required and implement these at the Follow Up Consultation (45 minutes). We recommend at least two follow ups, but many clients continue to work with me on a monthly basis, to keep on track with their health journey and goals.
Services currently offered
Initial consultation (Face-to-Face)
- 60-minute establishment consultation, including diet and lifestyle analysis, personal and family health history and whole-of-health status
- Basic physical examinations (blood pressure, weight, height)
- Discuss and establish specific dietary and lifestyle strategies, and the appropriateness of any nutritional supplementation to meet health goals
- Construct an individualised treatment plan
Follow-up consultation (Face-to-Face)
- 45-minute consultation to follow-up on initial discussion and monitor ongoing progress
- Analyse pathology results where required
- Discuss specific dietary and lifestyle strategies, and the appropriateness of any nutritional supplementation to meet health goals
- Monitor and manage individualised treatment plan
- 45-minute consultation
- Analysis of current diet
- Recommend dietary and lifestyle modifications to assist in achieving health goals
NOTE: Clients will be required to bring a sample of their current dietary intake (at least three days) to the initial consultation, in order for the session to run effectively. A diet recording form should be completed prior to the consultation.
Express Diet Check Up (Face-to-Face)
Consultations are covered by selected private healthcare providers - check with your fund, or contact me for further information.
10% discount for concession card holders, students and seniors